Re-calibration: The art and science of finding clarity in a noisy world.
We live in a world that is saturated with noise. One example is our super charged social media landscape that inundates us with juicy information pretending to be highly relevant.
What we don’t realize is a similar landscape unfolds within us. Competing thoughts, masquerading as relevant information, pulling us away from any clarity.
BREAK FREE FROM PATTERNS YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE
LEARN FROM MISTAKES YOU ARE CURRENTLY MAKING
MOVE TOWARDS ACHIEVING GOALS THAT SEEM DAUNTING
· How you engage with your internal noise and hold yourself back
· How to discern between your internal noise and what’s relevant
· How to simplify your challenges and make them more manageable
· Tools you can use to help shift beyond your hold-back patterns
· An opportunity to access more of your hidden potential
For groups of 6 to 8 participants, offered on site or off site
Half day or Full day
A powerful vehicle for team building and valuable for personal development and talent development.
For more information about the workshops or to see if you are eligible for a free “Taste of Clarity” hour for your organization, please click the link below.